LEVEL 3 Blended Learning Online Course
- The deep front line
Biotensegrity /hyoid/Pelvis connection
Techniques for rebalancing the Pelvis
Structural bodywork for the feet
Structural Integration for the Cranium
Review and refine knowledge and techniques, consolidate information and learning.
Theory and Practical
- Live session zoom practical review of techniques from TMJ1 and TMJ2.
- Clinical Practice
- Preparation for assessment
- Live Zoom tutorial
- Practical assessment:
- Full consultation in a clinical setting to assess use of intake form, medical history and moving postural/palpation assessment and recording of findings.
- Full treatment using appropriate techniques for the client lasting 1 hour Post treatment assessment, aftercare and review.
- Total 2 hours including oral assessment.
- Written paper
- 1 hours written assessment to include:
- Multiple choice questions, short answer questions to assess knowledge and understanding across all areas of learning
- Extended answer questions.