This course is the final module in our fully accredited qualification TMJ Therapy®
You must have completed TMJ1 and TMJ2 prior to booking this course
Techniques and Learning Outcomes
- The deep front line
- Biotensegrity /hyoid/Pelvis connection
- Techniques for rebalancing the Pelvis
- Passive/PNF/Fascial stretches
- Structural bodywork for the feet
- Structural Integration for the Cranium
- Review and refine knowledge and techniques, consolidate information and learning.
Day 2Full practical review of all techniques from TMJ1 and TMJ2.Cinical PracticePreparation for assessmentTutorials
- Practical assessment:
- Full consultation in a clinical setting to assess use of intake form, medical history and moving postural/palpation assessment and recording of findings.
- Full treatment using appropriate techniques for the client lasting 1 hour Post treatment assessment, aftercare and review.
- Total 2 hours including oral assessment.
- Written paper
- 2 hours written assessment to include:
- Multiple choice questions, short answer questions to assess knowledge and understanding across all areas of learning
- Extended answer questions.