This course is the final module in our fully accredited qualification TMJ Therapy® Advanced Diploma
You must have completed TMJ1 and TMJ2 prior to booking this course
We advise that at least 4 case studies be completed utilising the training from TMJ1 and TMJ2 before embarking on the materials for TMJ3
Techniques and Learning Outcomes
Theory and Practical
- The deep front line
- Advanced TMJ Anatomy
- Biotensegrity /hyoid/Pelvis connection
- Techniques for rebalancing the Pelvis
- Passive/PNF/Fascial stretches
- Structural bodywork for the feet
- Structural Integration for the Cranium
- Review and refine knowledge and techniques, consolidate information and learning.
Live session review of all information from TMJ1 and TMJ2.Preparation for assessmentthrough live Tutorials
- Practical assessment: zoom session
- Full consultation in a clinical setting to assess use of intake form, medical history and moving postural/palpation assessment and recording of findings.
- Full treatment using appropriate techniques for the client lasting 1 hour Post treatment assessment, aftercare and review.
- Total 2 hours including oral assessment.
- Written paper
- 1 hours written assessment to include:
- Multiple choice questions, short answer questions to assess knowledge and understanding across all areas of learning
- Extended answer questions.